- The VG.net 6.2 installer for Visual Studio 2010 did not work on a 64 bit operating system. This problem is fixed.
- When the Enabled property on a Sub Picture was set to false, nested Sub Pictures within this may have computed their PixelBounds incorrectly. This problem was likely to occur after a Canvas was resized. The incorrect PixelBounds could cause Elements to fail to draw, or make it impossible to hit them with the mouse. This problem is fixed.
- The Prodige.Drawing.Image class has a method called MatchImageSize, taking a Picture parameter. A bug introduced in 2007 caused the Picture parameter to be ignored. It is not longer ignored; the Picture parameter is used if the Image is not attached to any Picture, or it cannot find a matching ImageData. In this case, MatchImageSize will look up the ImageData using the specified Picture.
- The ChildCollection.Remove method could throw an exception. ChildCollection is the type returned by the Picture.Elements and Group.Elements properties. The exception could be thrown, in rare circumstances, when calling the Remove method in a Picture.Dispose method override. This problem is fixed.
- A memory leak in ChildCollection.DisposeAll is eliminated. If a Picture or Group, was not Visible, or its displaying Form was minimized, and a program periodically created and added new Elements to a Picture or Group, as during an animation, and those Elements were disposed via ChildCollectionDisposeAll, memory could be leaked up until the time the Picture or Group became visible again. Over time, this could add up to a substantial use of memory. This problem is fixed. A work around in previous versions of VG.net is to call Clear instead of DisposeAll. The problem is discussed here: Memory Leak.
Anything other than problems and feature requests.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
VG.net versions 6.3 and 5.3 provide bug fixes only. Version 6.3 is for Visual Studio 2010; Version 5.3 is for Visual Studio 2008. If you have a license for versions 6.2 and 5.2, you can get a free upgrade to versions 6.3 and 5.3 by emailing us a request that includes your order number or keycode. Changes in these releases: